There are rules, established by our mothership, the Museum of Bad Art (MOBA) of Dedham, Massachusetts. They are followed by all Muesum's accredited by AFBAM, of which we are members. They go as such:
1) Works of Bad Art to be considered by AFBAM accredited museums must be original works of art by real people. Chimpanzee art will not be considered for accession.
2) Works of Bad Art must deemed as Bad Art before they will be accepted.
3) AFBAM museums do not pay for Bad Art.
4) AFBAM museums may pay for Bad Art if the work is so beyond the realm of norm that its aquistion is imperative to protect the Bad Art form those who may harm the art.
5) AFBAM Museums may acquire, trade and sell Bad Art as they deem fit.
Thats about all there is to it.
5 years ago